Yuck I can't believe you sat in that smelly mulch. Kevin mulched our yard this weekend and it still stinks, but it looks good. I love a pretty mulched yard.
It's awesome that you have such a big gathering of family to come together and get that work done. I think it's even fun to do work when you share it with people like that. Good work!!!!
It looks great!! That is so cool that you all helped out. That's what family is for! You do look great and you look even better on that pile of mulch. haha!
8 comments:
Yuck I can't believe you sat in that smelly mulch. Kevin mulched our yard this weekend and it still stinks, but it looks good. I love a pretty mulched yard.
I know but I was already covered in it so I said what the heck! I hate the smell too but Emily loves the smell.........she's nuts!
I love the smell of skunk so i can't make fun!!
Looks like fun. I need you to come here and do that all day now. Course, i don't cook like them.
Your new weight gain looks fabulous on you. You look like a woman!! I love it. It looks more like 5 pounds but it looks great!
I have gained a total of 8 pounds so far. I like it too, I just my tummy to stay flat, I don't care about everything else!
Oh and thanks for the compliment. Let me know when you want me to come and do your yard.
You're bringing sexy back! Ha ha. Your neice looks just like her aunt! Want to come work in our yard next?
It's awesome that you have such a big gathering of family to come together and get that work done. I think it's even fun to do work when you share it with people like that. Good work!!!!
It looks great!! That is so cool that you all helped out. That's what family is for! You do look great and you look even better on that pile of mulch. haha!
Post a Comment