HOLLA SISTA'S!!!!!!!
I'm in a nutty mood.....oh yeah, I'm in a nutty mood.......oh yeah!!!! Oh yeah, it's my birthday, oh yeah!!!! ha ha Just kiddin!
Oh girlfriends, I did something embarrassing today at the pool! I went to the pool by myself today because the boys didn't wanna come with me. I laid on my back in the chair for about an hour and 15 mins and (By the way, I wear 20 spf sunblock) then I flipped over to my belly........well, I ended up falling asleep and when I woke up an hour later, my eye and cheek were swollen from being pinched in the chair and I had druel all over my mouth and cheek! I wonder how many people were staring at me and laughing while I was passed out! ha ha
I came home around 4:30 and my pot roast dinner was in the crockpot all ready to eat!!! YUMMY! I wasn't hungry yet so I fed the boys first and then I fed myself and chatted with Ms. Sonya while I ate. Shawn is at his parents house with his brother fixing some things on their house. Oh boy! GH is sooo good right now!!!! Do you guys think that Sam is going to tell Lucky the truth??? I bet she doesn't since they made it look like she is going to.......it's always the opposite of what it seems! I hate that!
I helped Cam fill out some applications for places he wants to work. He applied at Family Christian store, EB games, and Wilson bookstore. Hopefully he will get a call back soon.........all of the men in my life need jobs...........ugh!
Speaking of job, I won't be able to blog at all tomorrow after 10:00 am cause my boss will be in town visiting me and I have to do a 2 hour HIPPA training and I am getting my evaluation.......pray for a good review! For some reason, I can't shake the feeling that I am going to end up being laid off too........it would be sooo typical for that to happen to us! Oh well, I just roll with the punches! Plus I have that interview next Wednesday to fall back on just in case! ha ha
Gosh, I am sooo excited about our camping trip with Steve and Sonya! I wanna go NOW! I just can't wait! It's gonna be soooo much fun!
Oh I have a question.........whatever happened to our blog buddy retreat..........we need to plan that for this fall! Sonya, weren't you supposed to plan it??? GET ER DONE SISTA!
Okay well I have rambled enough I will chat with you girlie's later! TOODLES NOODLES!!!!

4 comments:
did some of shawn's tatoo ink run into your brain?
I would have been taking your pic like crazy while you laid there asleep
have fun tomorrow and if you dont post before she gets there,dont call me at all...yep, grounded. GET HER DONE as you say
I love your silly moods,
they make me smile
did you get sunburned
when you slept for awhile?
Roast in the crock pot
one of my faves
when I make it here, I get lots of raves
Why is Cam
looking for a new job?
Did he lose his or get caught trying to rob?
(McDonalds)
Good luck tomorrow
It will turn out great
send me an email
tonight I'll be up late.
hey I have been on vacation for 2 1/2 weeks, no more GH spoilers without warning!!! I have them all TiVo'd.
OOPS SORRY CHER!
Post a Comment