I am sooooo exhausted today!!! It has been a busy but fun week! I have been getting up at 6 am so I can get to work by 7:30 am and get off at 1:00 pm since school is out and I don't have to put Daws on the bus anymore. I love being able to come in earlier and get off earlier for the summer! It was quite exhausting this week though because I get up earlier and then I would get home, do some cleaning and laundry, make dinner, water my garden and then take Daws to football camp where I would sit in the hot sun for two hours and then we would get home around 8:45 and by the time I got a shower and my clothes ready for the next day and watched a show, it was 11:30 or so! This is what I did everyday this week and now I am pooped! WHEW!
Last night was the last night of football camp but I spoke to the coach and asked him if he thought Daws had the skills to be able to play on a peewee team and he said absolutely! He said that Daws is a quick learner and one of his strengths in playing football is his quick feet and his arm. Daws wants to play on a team so badly so that's why I signed him up for the camp so I could give him a taste of what it's like and to find out if he was still serious about it. Well, he ended up loving every minute of the camp and they worked those kids hard too! It's so good for Dawson. I talked to Daws last night and I told him that I will sign him up for the peewee football team and I let him know that he would be practicing 4 nights a week for 2 hours a night and games on the weekends! They even start conditioning in July. He says he really really really wants to play so I told him I would let him. I also told him that it costs 100 bucks for him to play and once I pay that, he's committed for the whole season...........no backing out! He agreed.
So, I am going to be signing him up in two weeks and then my life will become totally consumed with football! It's a huge time committment but I have no problem with it since it's something he really truly loves and is good at...........who knows, he may be on an NFL team someday! ha ha The hard part for me is going to be seeing my baby get tackled.........YIKES!!! Shawn thinks I wimp Dawson out now, he will die when he sees my reaction the first time Daws gets injured or something! Oh well, I am looking forward to going to all the games and practices, it is alot of fun to watch.
After work today, I will be heading to Shawn's parents house for the whole weekend! They are out of town and I volunteered to stay at their house and take care of their two dogs, the litter of puppies and the cat. Me, Daws and Cam are going over tonight and we will probably have dinner, watch a movie and play webkinz. Cam will probably meet his friend AJ at Kings Island since it's 10 mins from my inlaws house. I am looking forward to laying around and being lazy this weekend since I am soo tired! I don't get to be lazy at home because I am always cleaning and doing laundry and stuff but at my inlaws house, I have none of that!!! YAY! I will probably be posting quite a bit this weekend while I am there. I hope you guys all have a wonderful weekend!!!
NOTE TO CHARITY: I will be looking for you on webkinz tonight! :) I want you to come see my new rooms!

6 comments:
busy busy...not too busy to call and harass me
i guess you are just too busy when you are not working cause when you are at work, you have all the time in the world...SM
Have fun at your inlaws....go thru the drawers and give me the scoop on any "toys"..
I hope you have a great weekend. You need some relax time after that crazy week. I hope you're not so crazy all summer!!! It's sort of like a little vacation when you stay anywhere other than home. I hope you have enjoy it!!
Sonya - you are a SICKO!
I didn't mean to post that yet! oops!
How cool for Dawson! I am looking forward to seeing lots of pictures! Do they wear uniforms in the peewees?
Have fun at your inlaws. Did you get anything in the mail yet???
relax, enjoy yourself and get plenty of sleep!!!
Wow, you have been busy!
I'm excited for Daws! I'm glad he loves football so much and is good at it.
Have fun relaxing at the in-laws! I totally know what you mean about a break from housework and such. When we go up to our parents for the weekend I feel like that.
in feel like that at home most of the time..I have no problem ignoring housework most of the time
Post a Comment