Monday, June 4, 2007

FIRST NIGHT OF FOOTBALL CAMP!!!!






Daws had his first football camp session tonight!!! Shawn and I sat up in the balcony and watched and it was sooo cool! It was supposed to be on the high school football field but it started to storm so they moved it to the gym. They taught the kids a ton of drills and techniques and tackle positions.........they loved it! There are 3 groups, a first and second grade group, 3rd & 4th grade group and 5 and 6th grade group. The 3rd and 4th grade groups name is the Bravehearts, 5th and 6th grade groups name is the Northwest Knights and the first and second grade groups name is the No Excuses! ha ha I even learned alot by watching everything they did. He has this 2 hour camp every night this week and he already learned so much on his first night! They will be on the field tomorrow and they all get their t-shirts! He is so excited to finally play football!

2 comments:

SamandSawyersMom said...

Oh I bet he had ablast. good thing you were right on the balcony incase someone tried to tackle him or something....SM.

that is good for him

Jamie said...

Oh that's great, I hope he really likes it!!