Monday, June 4, 2007

FUN WITH FRIENDS

Our weekend was pretty nice. Dawson had a birthday party Friday night from 7-9 pm. It was for a boy in his class.........it was a great way to end their last day of school! They had a lot of fun. I stayed there with him because I had never met these paticular parents so I didn't feel comfortable just leaving him there. They had rented a moonwalk which the kids absolutely loved!!!! They were jumping around in that thing like crazy!

Daws had another birthday party yesterday at Nick and Xander's house and since I know their parents pretty well, I did drop him off at that party. They had rented a dunking machine which was a huge hit with the kids!!!! I was happy that the weather held out for them!

Daws also met his friend, Casey at the Y yesterday to swim and hang out. They had fun too. Me and Shelley (Casey's mom) sat in the lawn chairs and chatted while the kids swam and played...........Dawson had a great time with his friends this weekend and he's so excited to be out of school for the summer!!! He and his dad are so excited about being able to spend everyday with each other and see each other alot more now!!! I will post pics later.........I'm at work right now. Hope you all had a good weekend!

5 comments:

SamandSawyersMom said...

oh that sounds like a lot of fun. I love kids birthday parties. i hate that Sammy never gets invited to any. I want to get in a moon walk myself.

I am going to look into renting something for sammy's party. It is a great idea instead of putting your money other places for the party. (hall rentals, huge goodie bags etc.

glad he had fun

Amanda said...

It sounds like a fun! fun! weekend. Summer birthdays have so many possibilities.

SamandSawyersMom said...

call me on your way home

Carrie said...

He sounds like he is a real party animal these days! HA! HA!

I'm glad kids are out of school now, the traffic is a lot lighter!

Jamie said...

Birthday parties are lots of fun!! I guess Noah's party doesn't count huh, Sonay!!!