Monday, June 25, 2007

NEW KITTY YUMMIES



I bought some new can cat food for my cats. Jose loves his one can of cat food a day but Kit Kat has never liked to eat anything except for her dry food. Well, I bought this new cat food that's out by Meow Mix and it actually has chunks of shrimp in it. I put it down for Jose and he and Kit Kat were going crazy over it so I finally had to put a another dish down so they each had one..........they LOVE it! It's so much fun to buy my pets yummy treats and food that they love...........oh and catnip is loads of fun too! ha ha

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

You know dry food is actually better for the cats. Especially for their teeth. That is a pet parenting tip.

Crystal said...

ha ha, that was hilarious!!! I know, but I only give them a small amount every night.......the rest of the time they eat dry! I love to treat them, I can't help it!

SamandSawyersMom said...

i buy fancy feast for my cats. it costs 5 bucks a can. it is like grey poupon for adults.

Char said...

No wet food for my cats! It's all dry and I will never give them anything else. I get them cat treats for treating.