Tuesday, June 19, 2007

SOMETHING FUNNY

Something funny happened last night. After dinner, around 6:30, the phone rang and it was a doctor's office calling me on my resume that I submitted to them last June (a whole year ago) when I was looking for a job! They asked me if I was still looking or if I already had a job. I told them that I have a job but I am interested in finding out more about their position. I have an interview next Wednesday! ha ha Isn't that funny?? Shawn's the one without a job and I get a call on my resume from a year ago!

5 comments:

Carrie said...

Good luck w/the interview...maybe its something God is bringing you to for a reason :)

SamandSawyersMom said...

HILAROUS

Cheryl said...

funny...well good luck

Crystal said...

That's what I thought too, Carebear!

Char said...

Good luck butter cup! haha