Wednesday, June 13, 2007

TATTOO FUN


Last weekend, I went to Meier and Daws saw a toy tattoo gun that came with stencils and paints. You put the stencil sticker on your skin and you put one of the paint markers in the gun and color in the stencil. Daws was so funny, he was saying ouch the whole time I was painting his tattoo.....I guess he wanted to act like it hurt so we would think he was being brave like his dad! ha ha

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Tell him I said it makes him look tough and like a rebel! Ooh he is going to drive the girls wild at the Y! ;)

Gabe would love that. He loves tatoos.

SamandSawyersMom said...

that is cool. Sammy would like that too

Char said...

Very cool!

Jamie said...

Our kids love tattoos too! I love that he was manly enough to show a little pain!!