Saturday, June 23, 2007

WUZ UP

So far I have had a pretty productive day! I first drove Cam to Milford (about 30 mins away) and dropped him off at his friends house for a graduation party. When I got home Daws was picked up by his friend for a birthday party. Shawn was gone to his parents house before I even got up this morning.

After Daws was picked up, I went to the Walmart Supercenter to grocery shop! Oh wait, first I went to Payless to look at new black dress shoes for me to wear to work..........my other ones are falling apart. Well, I am not allowed to wear open toed shoes and that's all they had so I started looking at the boys shoes for Dawson because he is in dire need of new gym shoes and sandals. Well I lucked out because they were having a buy one get the second half off sale!

I got him a pair of gym shoes and a pair of sandals and the total was 20 bucks! The gym shoes were 15 bucks and the sandals were 8 but I got them for 4 bucks! They are really cute too. I don't care at all about brand names for my kids when they are young. If they are cute and a good price, I don't care what brand they are......the only time I care about the brand is when my kids are old enough to care about the brand. When they are older, I do make sure they are in style for the most part so they aren't teased but at this age........no one cares yet! Thank goodness! ha ha I will take a picture of the shoes later and post them.

I have a couple of bargain babies to post too! I stocked both of our refridgerators and we shouldn't need alot of food for a while. Shawn just got paid his last check from his job and he paid all of our bills down to zero and I bought groceries and the rest is being saved and used very carefully. He should be getting his unemployment check next week some time. He says we should be fine if we are just careful and stay on a budget.....we can't spend like we are used to spending(that's a hard one for me!) I will be good though.

So, now I just got finished putting all the groceries away and I am going to sweep and mop the kitchen floor and vacuum and clean the bathroom and you better believe I will have my country tunes cranked really loud and dancing around like a fool!!!! I love to do that! ha ha

I will post again in a little while...........hope you all are having a good weekend! Toodles!

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

girl it is Saturday, take it easy.

Crystal said...

Oh girl, I am one of those weird people that finds cleaning the house with no one else around......very relaxing!!!! I love it! Plus, if I get it all done while everyone is gone, I will have more time to spend with them when they get home, tomorrow I will spend the whole day at the pool......ahh!

Amanda said...

I am glad you had a day to yourself. I hope you relaxed and got everything done that you wanted to!

I hope no one poops in the pool and makes them close it tomorrow!!!

SamandSawyersMom said...

aren't you busy! if you don't care about brands...good for you and your budget.

hope you were more relaxed today