Tuesday, June 12, 2007

YO YO YO.......GIRLFRIENDS!!!!!

This morning I got up and I got to work by 7:15 am. I go in early now so I can get off early enough for Shawn to leave for work since he works second shift. I get home now around 1:00. Today when I got off work, I stopped at the grocery for a few things and then I went home and changed into my bathing suit so Daws and I could go to the Y. We ended up staying at the pool for 3 hours!!! It was nice and relaxing! I got a little burned on some spots of me that I couldn't reach with sunblock.........ooops! Daws helps me with my back but I guess we missed a few spots! ha ha

After we left the Y, Dawson went outside to play with his friends and I made a yummy dinner! I made barbeque bonless pork loins, fresh brocoli and cheese, corn on the cob and baked potatoes!!! It was delicious!!! I have a plate ready for Shawn when he gets home at 10:30 tonight.

It's Wednesday tomorrow so I am off work!! YAY!!! I plan to sleep until I wake up and then spend the day at the pool!!! I am going to do nothing but relax and have fun with Daws!!! I hope you all are having a great week so far!!! LOVE TO YOU ALL!

8 comments:

Cheryl said...

Don't we all sleep until we wake up?

Amanda said...

I thought so.

Your dinner sounded delicious! It sounds like you guys are going to have a super day tomorrow.

Lura said...

No, some of us sleep until we are WOKEN up! I would love to sleep until I wake up!

SamandSawyersMom said...

me too. My alarm wakes me up.

That meal sounds perfect

Carrie said...

Sounds ;ike a perfect day!!! I love grilling

Jamie said...

Yummy!! I'm glad it was such a good day!

Amanda said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAT!!! LOVE YA!

Char said...

The meal sounds yummy!
I love sleeping in!! You deserve to on your birthday. :)
Have fun at the pool!