Thursday, July 26, 2007

8 RANDOM FACTS AND 1 FALSE

Guess which number is false. Do not give any clues, just the number.

1. I was suspended from school for showing people in the bathroom that I could light a match with my zipper. (This is true! My cousin Birdie, (no relation to Cheryl and Sonya) taught me how to light a wooden match on my zipper and I thought I was sooo cool so I went to school and showed all my friends in the bathroom........one of my "Friends" ratted me out! SM)

2. I sucked my thumb at night until I was 18 (This is unfortunately true)

3. I was a lifeguard for 3 years (FALSE)

4. I had to wash my clothes in the bath tub for 4 years (This is true, I was too poor to afford to go to the laundry mat so I would take a broken broom stick and swish my clothes around in the tub and drain them and then fill the tub with fresh water two more times and swish them around to rinse them out good. Then I would have to ring each item out (I would get blisters from doing this) and then I would hang the clothes all over my apartment to dry and they would always be so musty..........it was horrible.

5. I ran away from home and stayed in a shelter for 2 weeks (This is true, I got into a fight with my mom at age 16 and I walked out of the house and didn't come back, she put a warrant out for my arrest and I turned myself in two days later and I told them I didn't want to go back home so they sent me to the light house runaway shelter and I stayed there for 2 weeks.)

6. I snuck into the Spanish Club group picture in high school that I wasn't even a part of. (This is true, Me and a girl named Tara snuck into 3 different group pictures!! haha it was hilarious! My school had 3000 kids and they could never keep track of all of us so it was easy to do! I have the year book pictures to prove it!)

7. I received a plaque in the 8th grade for being the most positive person and being the best citizen. (This is true, Each month the teachers would nominate a student to be the good citizen of the month and I received the most nominations 8 out of 10 months. At the end of the year, they gave me a plaque for getting the most awards and for always having a smile on my face! ha)

8. I'm a high school drop out (This is true, I dropped out in my tenth grade year due to giving birth to Cameron. I later got my GED. (Good Enough Diploma! ha ha)

9. I was in a 6 year relationship with a black guy. (This is true, I had a black boyfriend for 6 years. We lived together, I was actually with him when I started seeing Shawn. He was 14 years older than me and he was very controlling.)

6 comments:

SamandSawyersMom said...

i say number 3 (but possibly 6)

Char said...

I say #2

Amanda said...

3

Lura said...

#3, too normal. Ha ha.

Carrie said...

Huh...I am dumbfounded.

Char said...

Wow. ok. Yes, i see now why i should have said 3. :)