I know, I love my new phone! I am always playing around with it. I can email the pictures to myself from my cell phone and then I save them on my computer. I took the sexy pics cause I sent them to Shawn's phone! ha ha
maybe a porn star, but definately a high priced one!! I think they are beautiful and I love all the other ones! I can tell you are going to have a ball with this phone!!!
8 comments:
Oh I have to have that. How did you get them on the computer?? I have to have that!!
You look like a porn star!
I know, I love my new phone! I am always playing around with it. I can email the pictures to myself from my cell phone and then I save them on my computer. I took the sexy pics cause I sent them to Shawn's phone! ha ha
That is so cool, I love making funny pictures. For some reason, I can just laugh and laugh from that.
me too. at jamie's..i cracked up so loud, steve kept hushing us
Freaky Deaky! You do look like a porn star!
maybe a porn star, but definately a high priced one!! I think they are beautiful and I love all the other ones! I can tell you are going to have a ball with this phone!!!
Thanks Manders!
P to the O to the S to the T!
That spells post,
do it for me!
To get the full effect you need to cheer this real loud!!!
Post a Comment