Thursday, July 12, 2007

GONE FISHING WITH THE BOYS!










Daws and Shawn had a great boys day today!!!! They went fishing together along with two of Shawn's buddies, Billy and Tony! Daws had a blast and caught two fish! Tony caught a 35 pound fish and a 50 pound fish!!!! I have lots of pictures! They were gone from 8:00 this morning until 4:30 this evening!!!


These are the two fish that Daws caught!!! He loved it! more pics coming soon so stay tuned!!!!

6 comments:

Carrie said...

OOH gross! Fish creep me out!

SamandSawyersMom said...

that is really cool. I bet that boy is so excited. I bet he also heard words that made his head spin...

Sammy would have loved being with just boys like that

SamandSawyersMom said...

oh and by the way, i can put the worm on, the fish off. I ain't no girl fisherman...fisherwoman

Char said...

Yeah for Daws!!!
Jacob LOVES to fish!! Travis likes it ok but gets bored to fast.

Cheryl said...

Good job Daws, they are wonderful fish.

Amanda said...

Great fish Dawson!

I love to fish...I just haven't in years. That is where Gabe is today!