Okay I was originally going to switch my day off this week from Wednesday to Friday for our camping trip but I just have soooo much to do to get ready that I decided to stay home today and get it all done. I will make up the time at work next week instead.
I am soooo flippin excited!!!! Oh, I LOVE to camp!!! I haven't camped since I was 20 years old and I have been dying to go for years! This is like a dream come true for me! I so cannot wait to take Dawson on his very first camping trip! He LOVES being outside so he will love it, I'm sure. My favorite part is sitting around the campfire at night............oh, it brings back so many memories!!! I remember I would go to the campfires at Camp Swoneky when I was visiting Cheryl and Sonya there (they worked there) and I would go with them to the campfires and it was so much fun singing all the camp songs and smelling the fire..............oh, I can't wait! Oh yeah and the very best part...........SMORE'S BABY!!!! Daws has never had a smore.........boy is he in for a treat! ha ha
Today, I am going to clean my house really good first and then I am going to pack all my stuff and then I am going to the store to buy my list of foods that Sonya made for me (I love that she's in charge of everything and all I have to do is follow her list!!!! ) I hate to be the planner......I am so not a leader! I love that she is, it's so much easier for me! THANKS SON!
So, lots of prayers for good weather would be greatly appreciated! I am not worried about it but Sonya is so pray real hard for good weather! I plan to have a blast regardless!!! Well girls, I am off to get all my stuff done!!! Bye for now!

5 comments:
For the record, you wanted me to just give you a list. That wasn't my idea.
I am excited too just WORRIED..SM about the weather making it hard to make our food on the fire. We may starve. We are making an extra meal too since we are not even eating out Friday night but making another meal. I am off to the store too.
I hope I say it enough how much I love you. I think you make everything more fun (and a bit ditzy) and who doesn't need that in this cruel world? I love you and I am glad we are friends!!!
Call me and tell me each item you bought so I can cross it off the list. You will love my new van!
Ahhh, that made me teary!!! I love you too, we sure do have fun together!
Well I love both of you!!!!
I hope you guys have the best time! I can't wait to read, hear and see all about it.
Have fun getting your house clean! Can I come and do it for you? Just kidding!
Have fun packing your things and getting it alltogether!
Good luck getting it all one. Have fun.
Carrie you can clean my house whenever you'd like.
Post a Comment