Tuesday, July 10, 2007

PHONE INTERVIEW AND FUNNY HUBBY

Shawn had his phone interview today at 2 pm and it went very well. The woman asked him to come into the office for an in person interview tomorrow at 3 pm. So, he got off the phone and immediate honey do'ed me to death!!!

You know, the typical, what should I wear, do you know where my ties are, will you iron my suit.........ugh! So, I helped him get his suit and everything together and picked out a nice tie and he put everything on to make sure it fit and he looked very handsome!

He kept saying, "I think I look funny in a suit with a ponytail and earrings!" I said "No you don't, you look like you cleaned up to make a good impression!" He then made me belly laugh when he said "I don't like how it looks, it's like putting perfume on a pig!!!" Oh I am still laughing...........it was hilarious!!!!

We need some prayers for his interview tomorrow so keep praying!!! We do appreciate it!

9 comments:

Amanda said...

I have never heard that before. That is too funny!!!!

You should post a pic of the handsome guy all cleaned up! I have never seen a picture of him in a suit.
I'll be sending lots of prayers up!!!
Fingers crossed.

Maybe I'm not one to ask for good luck....

Crystal said...

ha ha Amanda! I will take a pic of him all snazzed up tomorrow! I know there are some huge Shawn fans out there that can't wait for that! ha ha SM

SamandSawyersMom said...

I havn't heard it that way. i heard it "it is like putting lipstick on a pig".

He will look fine. We all can't wait...Sm

Carrie said...

Putting perfume on a pog? Thats funny!

I am glad his phone interview went so well! I'll be thinking about you tomorrow!

Cheryl said...

How about pantyhose on a pig?

Crystal said...

Are you calling my hubby a pig???

Jamie said...

Oh, I'm sure he'll do great, let us know how it goes. Anyone who doesn't normally dress up looks different when they do, it doesn't mean they look out of place. Traveling around New York or LA and you'll see lots of people sending different messages like that!!

SamandSawyersMom said...

Yeah jamie is world traveled!!

You must have a post about something funny your husband said like "Good morning" CRUP

That one gets me every time...get it? Good Morning? CRUP

Carrie said...

Ummm..HELLO! 2 days in a row and I've done my posting before you! Where you be?