I think this new phone is going to be fun for all of us!Love the pictures :)
Very cute!!! Did you take pictures all day??
ha ha I actually took the pictures for Amanda to cheer her up last night! I sent them to her email from my phone! ha ha Me and Daws had fun! I like playing with my new toy......I just can't help it!
those are cool. Hey, they entertain us so keep em coming!!
I think you eat a few too many carrots, you are both getting a little orange glow!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I think this new phone is going to be fun for all of us!
Love the pictures :)
Very cute!!! Did you take pictures all day??
ha ha I actually took the pictures for Amanda to cheer her up last night! I sent them to her email from my phone! ha ha Me and Daws had fun!
I like playing with my new toy......I just can't help it!
those are cool. Hey, they entertain us so keep em coming!!
I think you eat a few too many carrots, you are both getting a little orange glow!!
Post a Comment