You look just like your mom in the silly ones.The top left one is gorgeous. you look like Marcia in the middle left one.
Are you wearing a judge's robe?
Sonya, you know exactly what not to say me girlfriend! SMEveryone says that Marcia and I look alike. It's just the mouth I think.I am wearing a leppard print Pajama set.....if you must know! SM
I was wondering the same thing about your pjs!You look beautiful in all the pictures. You look really tan too!
You do look great and tan too!! Super cute pics!
I love the top picture. Very cute. I don't think you and Marcia look alike. I'll have to look again.
Nope just don't see it.
haha!! I love taking silly pictures! I don't know who Marcia is so I don't know if you look like her or not! You do look great though!
You look like you have the best tan! Great pictures, You and Daws look like you are having fun. I can't comment on the Marsha likeness either.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
You look just like your mom in the silly ones.
The top left one is gorgeous.
you look like Marcia in the middle left one.
Are you wearing a judge's robe?
Sonya, you know exactly what not to say me girlfriend! SM
Everyone says that Marcia and I look alike. It's just the mouth I think.
I am wearing a leppard print Pajama set.....if you must know! SM
I was wondering the same thing about your pjs!
You look beautiful in all the pictures. You look really tan too!
You do look great and tan too!! Super cute pics!
I love the top picture. Very cute. I don't think you and Marcia look alike. I'll have to look again.
Nope just don't see it.
haha!! I love taking silly pictures!
I don't know who Marcia is so I don't know if you look like her or not! You do look great though!
You look like you have the best tan! Great pictures, You and Daws look like you are having fun. I can't comment on the Marsha likeness either.
Post a Comment