sammy looks like he is in pain...that is a terrible pic of us..yikesthose of you and daws are cute and the kiss is precious.
I love the pics.Sammy looks adorable! Were you pinching him?I am glad you guys had fun.
The one of you and Dawson is just adorable. Good picture.
thank you for taking that horrible pic off and for the one of you looking with a "come hither" look.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
sammy looks like he is in pain...that is a terrible pic of us..yikes
those of you and daws are cute and the kiss is precious.
I love the pics.
Sammy looks adorable! Were you pinching him?
I am glad you guys had fun.
The one of you and Dawson is just adorable. Good picture.
thank you for taking that horrible pic off and for the one of you looking with a "come hither" look.
Post a Comment