Friday, August 17, 2007

BARGAIN BABY

Hey girls, I don't know if any of you like to use Pantene shampoo but I personally prefer to use it over any other kind. I love Pantene! Well, since it is soo expensive, I only buy it when it's on sale so I haven't been able to buy it in a long time. Well yesterday I stopped at Target to buy some shampoo and conditioner and Target has all Pantene and Head and Shoulder's products on sale and if you buy three of any of the Pantene or Head and Shoulder's products, you get a free 5 dollar Target gift card! I thought that was a great deal and I certainly took advantage of it!!! Just thought I'd share.

6 comments:

SamandSawyersMom said...

ha ha

SamandSawyersMom said...

we use both of those

Crystal said...

That was funny Cheryl! ha

Carrie said...

I LOVE Pantene, I won't use anything else! I used to buy BumblE & Bumble ($20 a pop) then switched to Pantene and its just as good!

SamandSawyersMom said...

oh carrie..that is sooo funny. I was addicted to Bumble and Bumble and I looked everywhere for a cheaper version. On the net..everywhere and no one had it. DOn't you love that crap???

Carrie said...

Oh my gosh, B&B is awseome! I always used the seaweed shampoo and cond. It gets your hair so clean! Just too darn expensive!!!