Too cute! You look exactly the same!!
Oh wow...Cheryl and Ryan look so much alike!
wow, you are right carrie, they do look alike! how cool!you are all very cute little girls.
I was the cutest
I know!!! I has always amazed me how much Ryan looks like Cheryl.....he has her exact face!
oh look at those Farrah flips!! Aren't we adorable.
you guys should get together and do a picture like that again, now, older, wiser and without as much poofy hair. HA
Oh that would be too funny.
except our 3 butts wouldn't fit on that porch
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Too cute! You look exactly the same!!
Oh wow...Cheryl and Ryan look so much alike!
wow, you are right carrie, they do look alike! how cool!
you are all very cute little girls.
I was the cutest
I know!!! I has always amazed me how much Ryan looks like Cheryl.....he has her exact face!
oh look at those Farrah flips!! Aren't we adorable.
you guys should get together and do a picture like that again, now, older, wiser and without as much poofy hair. HA
Oh that would be too funny.
except our 3 butts wouldn't fit on that porch
Post a Comment