Friday, August 31, 2007

DAWSON'S TACKY OUTFIT



This is what he wore today. I thought this was the tackiest shirt out of all of them but also, I tried the popular blue one on him and it was way too small so I went ahead and chose this one! Dawson actually thought this was a cool shirt! He loves it! ha ha I have never shown it to him before because I always thought it was tacky! ha

6 comments:

Cheryl said...

Oh he looks cute. It really doesn't look that tacky on him with the tan shorts and red hair. Cute. I love the missing teeth.

SamandSawyersMom said...

very uh er tacky

Amy said...

I don't think that's tacky at all! I actually think it's a very cute outfit :)

Lura said...

I was going to say it looked good on him too. It goes well with his hair.

Char said...

Oh, I like the outfit too! It looks nice.

Anonymous said...

Looks tacky to me!

In a good way, of course!