Thursday, August 30, 2007

FIRST FUNDRAISER

Dawson brought home a Holiday catalog from school yesterday. It's the school's first fundraiser of the year. I have looked at the catalog and it's got some really nice and cute stuff in it.

If any of you are interested in ordering or just browsing the catalog let me know. I can email you the website, and Dawson's school info so he can get credit for your order. Don't feel obligated at all, I just thought I would let you guys know about it in case you were interested. He's already gotten a few orders from the people I work with. Leave a comment if you are interested! Thanks!

The fundraiser ends on September 12th, which happens to be Dawson's birthday!

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Send me the website.

The thing for Amanda is up on my blog.

SamandSawyersMom said...

i want to order something for him

Cheryl said...

I sent you an email question...do magazines count?

Crystal said...

Yes, mags count!