GH FANS..........Did you watch yesterday's episode???? WHOA BABY!!! I just watched it and I just kept saying WOW.........WOW.....out loud! Did you guys see the argument between Sam and Jason??? I could not believe he actually said that to her that the end!!!! Although, she deserved it, I still can't believe he said it!!! Oh, this show is soooo good right now! ha I can't wait til 3:00 so I can watch today's episode!
4 comments:
I'm watching Monday's now, I'm a little behind!
Ya, it is pretty exciting. I seriously just want Sam to disappear. I really wish they hadn't messed up her character so much. I'm wondering if she is supposed to leave the show or something.
The whole Jax thing drives me crazy. Someone needs to just get rid of Jerry once and for all.
I feel bad for Spinelli, especially after today! Although his little fantasy was funny. haha!
CALL ME CRYS WHEN YOU GET THIS...I WANT TO CHECK ON YOU
Oh Spanelli's fantasy was hilarious!!!! I cracked up when I saw all the orange sodas and chips in his fantasy!!! ha ha
Post a Comment