Monday, August 6, 2007

MY BABIES




I walked in the livingroom the other day and found my two boys laying on the couch together giggling and being silly! They were tickling each other and snuggling together........it was sooo sweet! I just had to take pictures! ha ha

I am so worried about Daws cause Cam has one more week to come here before school starts and after that, he will be at his dad's full time for school. With school and a job, we will probably not get to seem him that often and it's really going to be hard on Daws, he loves his bubba so much!

6 comments:

SamandSawyersMom said...

Aww poor Daws. Just make the time for him to see him. You can buy him a notebook just for letters or notes to his bubba and let him write it in. It would be nice to give that to Cameron for his birthday or Christmas. He could draw pictures of things that Cameron has missed and stuff, all in his Bubba journal. that might help.

I am scared too because Sammy is about to lose his best friend to kindergarten and I am worried that he will be so bored without her.

SamandSawyersMom said...

i don't think my comment was clear. I meant that Daws could give it to Cameron after he is done with one for a gift.

Carrie said...

That is really sweet. I hope Daws adjusts to the change ok.
When does Dawson go back to school?

Cheryl said...

Oh those are sweet. Cam looks younger in those pictures, probably because you can tell how dang tall he is. Very cute pictures.

Char said...

Awww! I love those pictures. I'm glad that they love each other so much. I feel bad for Daws too. I like Sonya's idea about a notebook. And hopefully Cameron will call and talk to Daws and stuff. That'll help a lot.

SamandSawyersMom said...

we are ready for a new post