




I got back in touch with an old friend today!!! It was really cool to talk to her after all of these years! I haven't talk to her in about 6 or so years. Sonya and Cheryl know her too. I actually met this person thru them because they went to school with her and she hung out with them alot. Guess who I am talking about Son and Cher??? AUDRA!!! She has been married to her husband Tony for 5 years and her son Brendan is 11 years old!!! Can you believe that??? I gave Audra my blog address and she visited my blog and Cheryl's and Sonya's blog while we were talking on the phone. She said she will comment on them tomorrow and she might even create her own blog page. She does have a myspace page.........I checked it out and I saw her pictures! She hasn't changed a bit and her son is absolutely gorgeous!!! I will email you guys her myspace address so you can look at it. I hope she will be a regular reader of our blogs too!

3 comments:
She hasn't changed much has she. Her son is gorgeous!! I remember when he was born.
I love getting in touch with old friends! Its so fun to catch up.
good for you and her
Post a Comment