Well, I got a ton done yesterday!!! Not much cleaning but a ton of reorganizing!!! Oh my basement look sooo good now! Shawn came down last night to look at it and he was amazed at everything I did. My basement was such a mess that no one liked to come down here! haha Part of the reason it was a mess though was because Cam's room is down here and he's not much of a neat freak! ha ha
I was able to get alot done while Daws had his friend Kody over because he had a friend to hang out with but then when Kody went home, I still had a ton to do and I didn't want to feel guilty for not spending time with Daws so I told Daws he could call his good friend Anthony to see if he wanted to come spend the night!!! Oh he was sooo excited! So, Anthony's mom dropped him off for the night and he and Daws, played board games, video games and watched movies while I continued to work my butt off in the basement! I did take time out to make them yummy grilled cheese and I made them a bunch of yummy snacks so they were happy! I stayed up until midnight working on the basement.
This morning, I plan to get a little cleaning done and then I am taking Daws and Anthony to the pool for a few hours! I deserve a day at the pool! ha
I hope you all have a wonderful day!

6 comments:
good for you, have a good day
Glad you got so much done. Have you checked your mailbox lately?
YES CAREBEAR!!! I got it last night.........I love it!! Thank you so much you little sneak, you walked down here and put it in my mailbox and didn't even let me know you were here! ha
good job crys.
i am all ready and waiting on her...with 20 minutes to spare!!
now if this one no showed, i might have to be hospitalized.
i have had a single bite of a hot dog...that is it.
i am starving!!
oh andan energy drink of course
I didn't see your car parked in the driveway. I saw your van, but since your other car wasn't there I didn't think you were home!
good for you on getting so much done. I'm the same way - I feel guilty for cleaning to much and not spending time with the kids. That's nice that Dawson was able to have a friend over to keep him occupied though.
Post a Comment