Saturday, August 4, 2007

STRICKER'S GROVE






Last night, we all went to Stricker's Grove for St. Ann's festival. It was very very hot but the kids had a blast!!! It was free to get into the park, free rides, and cheap food (burgers, hot dogs, mets, bratts, and corn on the cob) Yummers! Sonya and Steve met me and Daws and Cam there and the boys rode several rides together and had a great time. Sonya and Carrie got to meet each other because Carrie was there with her parents, husband and Lil O.
Sonya and Steve left around 9 I think and then me and the boys stayed until almost 10. On the way home, we stopped at the Goody Shoppe and got ice cream........we even got one for Shawn and took it home to him. We had a great time!!! Here are some pics and I have more to come later!

4 comments:

SamandSawyersMom said...

I love the bottom one of Sawyer...wow. Those are cute and cam looks thrilled.

Lura said...

I agree. The one of Sawyer is great! Frame it!

Carrie said...

Glad I got to meet Sonya in person! I don't think she liked me much though.

SamandSawyersMom said...

what????????????? I think you are precious. I just didn't want to scare you.