Wednesday, August 8, 2007

THINGS TO DO TODAY

My things to do list

1. unpack my bags from spending the night at my inlaws (DONE)

2. put anything laying around the house away in it's proper place. (DONE)

3. dust everything (DONE)

4. vacuum up and downstairs (DONE)

5. clean the bathroom (DONE)

6. clean the kitchen (DONE)

7. grocery shop

8. water my garden and flower pots (DONE)

9. organize Dawson's room and desk for school.

10. fill a photo album for Cam

11. Finish Dawson's school day's album for first grade

12. wash everyone's bedding (DONE)

13. Finish the Laundry. (DONE)

14. Have Daws write in his journal and read for 15 mins (DONE)

15. Brush out my animals (DONE)

16. shave my legs (DONE)

17. paint my toenails

18. send out some cards in the mail

19. clean out the fridge (DONE!)

20. put up some shelves and organize myself

I am not sure how much of this I can get done but I will write "DONE" next to each item as I do it. This keeps me motivated!!!

7 comments:

SamandSawyersMom said...

wow, that is a lot for one day

Amanda said...

You can do it if you try!!! You can do it if you try!!! You can do do doodley do it if you try!
I actually sing this to my kids. They think I am a dork.

Carrie said...

Don't hurt yourself doing all that!

Amanda said...

Talk to Amanda and let her ramble your ears off (Done)

Crystal said...

HA HA Amanda, I love to talk that one was easy to accomplish! ha ha

SamandSawyersMom said...

come on girl get them done!!!!!!!!

Cheryl said...

Then come do mine.