Hi girlie girls! Today Shawn was supposed to take Daws to the Bengals training camp in Georgetown, Ky but they postponed it until next week due to the unbearable heat! The heat index is supposed to be 100 degrees and they would not be able to enjoy themselves very much with it being that hot and miserable. So, they will go next week and it works out better too because Cam will be here to go with them.
Speaking of Cam, next week is his last week with us before school starts. I wanted to do something special for him before he goes. I was thinking about making a big care package of his favorite snacks, and drinks and stuff to keep at his dad's. If anyone has any other ideas that would be fun for me to do for him, please share them.
Daws started a new VBS last night. He liked it okay but he says he doesn't want to go back to this one because there was maybe only 20 kids there and only one kid his age so it's really no fun for him. It's stinks too cause it was the Avalanche Ranch theme which would be really fun if there were more kids participating. Oh well, I am not going to force him to go back because the whole point is for him to have fun while learning about the Lord and I don't want him to get a bad attitude about Church.
He's signed up for the Take the Plunge theme at my inlaws Church next week so hopefully he will like that one. It's kind of good that he takes a week off anyway due to school starting soon and I still have a ton of things to do before it starts. I am taking him out school shopping tonight and we are going to get everything together and organized so we are ready. I also need to do some laundry and catch up on some things at home that I have neglected the last few weeks.
When I came home from work yesterday, Shawn had cleaned the house. (not my version of clean) but what he did do, helps me out a lot since that will be less I have to do. He did all the dishes and put everything away so all I have to do is sweep and mop and wipe down the counters and appliances. He dusted everything so all I have to do is vacuum........so he was very helpful. He gets browny points for that! SM
Oh and I am all caught up finally on my GH. Oh girls, it is sooo good right now! I won't say anything about since I don't know whose caught up and whose not but oh boy is it good!
Oh and I am caught up on BB now. That totally stinks that someone did that banner that called Eric out like that! I am worried about him now........he was soooo under the radar before now, it stinks that someone ruined it.
Oh and I am starting to like Jen. She's got issues but one thing that I love about her is that as much grief that Evil and everyone gives her, that girl does not let them rattle her at all! She stays calm and goes about her usual business.........I LOVE that about her! She totally lets them be idiots and she doesn't change her demeanor at all. I don't know if I could be that strong in that situation so for that I really admire her.
Well, I better get back to work........chat with you all later!
PS. AP - I will be calling you tonight so we can chat! I can't wait! I miss you!

13 comments:
i was here but need to make lunch, i will be back to comment esp on bb
I can't stand Jen! I think she is too dumb to show any other type of emotion or get riled (sp?) up. UGH! Thats why she is so calm all the time, I can't stand to look at her! I really like Eric, but never realized how jealous he was of Nick 'til the other night. I LOVE Daniele. She is so great. I could see myself being friends with her.
I used to feel like that about Jen but I really think that she's much smarter than she lets on for strategy purposes. I do feel she is very self centered and stuck on her looks but at the same time I feel she is pretty bright. I think she is very strong for not letting D AND D get to her.....they have done and said horrible things to her and they have yet to break her! I admire that!
I do like Daniele but she tends to come off as being a bit spoiled herself, which bothers me a little. I like Evil but he needs to control his anger a bit more....he's getting a little too out of control. I still like him though and I do like that he's up front with his feelings.
I still haven't been able to watch more than one BB! I don't let my kids watch trashy tv with me!
I hope that I can talk to you tonight Crys! If Luke is better we might be running to Sandusky to get the trio their bikes! Yippee!
For Cam you should get a small photo album and then put a few family photos in it. Then every week or so you could send a new picture to put in it. Of Daws one week, then you, then the dog, you keep him min on everything.
I am all caught up on GH I am just waiting for today's to come on. I want the world to know that Jason is Jake's dad.
Good idea Cheryl, thanks!
Oh i am so frustrated with the whole baby Jake thing! I so badly just wanted her to tell the truth. It's so stupid. Now I really feel sorry for Lucky. I really don't like Sam right now.
Plus when Alan's real will comes out Jake gets half his money.
Jen stomped on ED cigarettes the other night, that's why he through her clothes around everywhere.
well, BB is totally different when you know the truth and I do because I read every word of the internet synopsis and I watch BB after dark and I now can't stand Eric. I agree online when they say that the people who watch the AD do not like him because we all know that he is not trying to do what "we" want at all. The show is painting a different pic. Nick leaving was ALL eric. He is not cool. He is VERY smart though. I hope he gets evicted next but i doubt he will.
D and D are still whom I like but Dick is way off base and Daniele is spoiled. I really do not love anyone. Jameka is on my last nerve!!!! I actually am starting to like Zach. I am totally OVER dustin and amber but you guys do nto get to see all that stuff. Jen is smart but she is so selfish. They are all kinda bad in my book. I still want dand D to win but i think they will be the next (after this week) to go.
oh and jakes dad is ZSA ZSA Gabor's husband and everyone knows that
How come you commented on everyone else's blog, but mine HUH? Are you NCNC'ing me?
me too Carrie! I think Sonya hates me too.
I think the snack box is a good idea. I'll let you know if I think of anything else.
Post a Comment