Today I have been cleaning, doing laundry, and organizing myself! I made this little area for myself so I can keep all of Dawson's school stuff straight! I keep forgetting things and I felt awful so now I have everything organized and I have all the events written on the calendar and reminders posted on the wall and a basket to hold the important papers that I need. I also hung the lunch menu up and the days that he has different specials (gym, art, music, library) Hopefully this will help me to keep it all straight now!
This area is setup right next to the computer down in the basement where I sit all of the time so I will always see it! ha

7 comments:
Amanda wants you to call her.
Oh okay, I will right now. Thanks.
good get it all straight!!!!!!!!!!!
glad you were able to clean a bit. i know that is like sex for you.
time to post please
Very nice cubby.
Great idea - having your own space of organization!! I love how the things are hung with duct tape. haha! What is Flopo??
Post a Comment