Teri had asked me about Dawson's Bengal's Fatheads so I told her I would take a picture of them. These are actually quite expensive but Shawn got them for free because he knows the owner of the company that sells them. The owner of the Company Shawn used to work for was also the first owner of the Fathead company but then he sold it. He gave away alot of the Fatheads that he had left in his warehouse. We got them about a year or so ago. Dawson loves them!!! Chad Johnson and Carson Palmer are his favorite players. I plan to buy the Bengals bedding set for him for Christmas and possibly do a Bengals stencil on his wall, depends on our financial situation though so we will see!
Oh and ignore the paper hanging on the wall, that's Dawson's spelling words. I post his spelling words on his wall each week so we can lay in his bed and practice them. The other paper on the other wall is his vocab list. ha

7 comments:
Fathead? what a strange word for something you WANT to sell. Those are really cool though. I think the bedding is a perfect gift for christmas since it is also so practical.
I am trying to think of things like that for the boys. Not another toy for the love of pizza.
since you are home today, we expect more posts so get to it fathead
thanks for the pics. Yes, they are expensive. If I would`ve known you could get them for free,I would`ve paid you guys for them and you could`ve profitted instead of the big guys.SM
I thought a Fathead would be fat, not flat! They should call them Flatheads
Those are cool! Travis would like something like that.
Sheets are an excellent idea for a Christmas present. I do appreciate the practical things!
i really like that you hang up the vocab and spelling words to practice. you're a good mom!
I agree flat heads would be a better name.
Post a Comment