Friday, September 28, 2007

HOMELESS KITTY








Tonight when we went outside, we found this little guy sleeping in my flower bed. He is all tattered and torn! I think he's homeless. Part of his ear as been chewed off and his fur is all matted. He's really really sweet and friendly. He walks like he's really old but I think he's just in bad shape due to being in fights with other cats or possibly dogs. The poor thing was starving and dying of thirst. I have no idea where he came from. He's soo friendly and loves for you to pet him. I gave him lots of food and water and I put a nice fluffy towel in the flower bed for him to sleep on.......Me and Shawn are suckers for animals. We know that this cat is never gonna leave now! ha ha Oh well, he can be our outdoor kitty.

16 comments:

Amanda said...

He lookd just like my old cat Beelzebub (we didn't name him!) I think it is wonderful of you to "adopt" him. I love kitties.

I am the first commenter!!!!!

Crystal said...

Well we all named him together!!!

We decided to name him Chewy since the tip of one of his ears was chewed off! ha

SamandSawyersMom said...

he is ugly

SamandSawyersMom said...

i relaly think he is ugly

Crystal said...

Sonya Marie, that is sooo mean!

SamandSawyersMom said...

crys call me when you get up

i have to change the time and i don;t want to wake you

Anonymous said...

I don't like cats.

SamandSawyersMom said...

me either but that is a cat only a crystal could love

Carrie said...

He looks mean and he is just in time for Halloween.

kellerie said...

i'm not fond of cats either, but we still always feed the strays.

he might be a little ugly now, but i bet he'll look a lot better with you feeding and taking care of him.

SamandSawyersMom said...

she agrees with the ugly comments

SamandSawyersMom said...

post alreADY

SamandSawyersMom said...

oh my goodness....post already you fool

Char said...

Awwww, the poor kitty!! I hope he/she is still doing well!

Cheryl said...

Oh very sweet. I took Sonya's little kitten in just for the weekend, 12 years ago and he is asleep on my bed right now. I too am a sucker for all animals.

Amy said...

I don't like cats at all! I think all cats are ugly!