Saturday, September 8, 2007

LOWE'S BUILD AND GROW





After finding out about the Build and Grow program from Cheryl, I decided to sign Daws up for the one by our house. He had his first Build and Grow session this morning and he loved it!!! He made a squirrel/bird feeder.
They gave him goggles, a certificate, an apron and a patch that I am going to sew onto his apron! It was the coolest thing ever and the best part is that it's all FREE!!! They have it twice a month. I signed him up for the next one on the 22nd and he will be making a toolbox picture frame!!! I am going to save all of his projects and this winter we will paint it all when we are cooped up in the house!!!

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

wow there were a lot of people there, we are always the only ones at ours. We get there as soon as it starts so people may come later. We didn't go this morning, I was so tired I just couldn't do it. That is a really cute project now I am sad we missed it.

SamandSawyersMom said...

I can't wait to do that.

Carrie said...

How fun! Thats a great idea to save it all to paint during the cold!