I learned on The Biggest Loser last night that one can of regular soda has 7 spoonfuls of sugar in it and it's equivalent to 4 chocolate doughnuts! ugh!!!!
QUESTION: Does anyone have any of the following items that they would like to get rid of?
1. Yoga ball
2. areobic step
3. beaded jump rope
4. yoga video or areobic video of some kind
5. a yoga mat
6. ankle weights
If anyone is looking to get rid of any of these items, please let me know! Thanks!
I am really having fun working out everyday for 45 mins. Once I get started, it feels sooo good! I just crank up the tunes and work out in my basement and I also use my basement steps as a warm up. I run up and down them for 6 minutes. I hope to tone this new body up soon! ha

5 comments:
i was sure i would have something on the list but I don't...sorry
Don't I look like I have lots of yoga stuff...JK. Sounds like a good Christmas to me!! i have little hand held weighs somewhere??
ha ha Cheryl, that was funny! I guess I will put this stuff on my Christmas list then!
I love the biggest loser.I haven`t watched this seasons yet but I have it tivo`d.
You might be able to get their video for $10 or less.I bought it last year for$15.No, I don`t have any of the items.
Oh, I can`t find my video, that`s why I don`t have anything on the list.
Post a Comment