Thursday, September 20, 2007

WINK ANSWER: CHARITY

WINK- If you could choose any profession, what would you want to be and why?

Since I was 6 years old, I wanted to be a professional dancer! It was my dream........All I did as a kid was dance.....CONSTANTLY. My mom even used to complain that I wore out the carpet from dancing in one area so much. I would put on my body suit and leg warmers and make up routines to songs and I could even do alot of the break dancing moves. I wanted to be a Jazz dancer or a Contemporary dancer. I wanted to someday own my own dance studio and teach kids. I had the body for it (which is NO body), I had the raw talent and the passion but my mom refused to put me in lessons so I could get training so that dream was never fullfilled.

WINK - Where do you see your self and your family in 10 years?

In ten years, I hope to be watching my youngest son graduate from high school and going to college and I hope my oldest son is making me a grandmother for first time. I hope my husband has a really good job making lots of money so I can spend my time spoiling my grandkids and helping with them!

13 comments:

Char said...

That stinks! I wish you'd been able to fulfill your dream. Maybe you could try and go on some dancing show on TV. Like Dancing with the Stars. That'd be cool! Only it'd be called "Dancing with unfamous people".

You should elaborate on your 10 year plan. What will you be doing? Will you be working outside the home? taking care of your home? What will Cams wife be like? What would you have liked Dawson's schooling to be like and end? What hopes and dreams do you and your husband have together that you hope to have accomplished by them?

Char said...

Ok, now answer my second wink!

Cheryl said...

She lived in those body suits and never stopped moving!!!

SamandSawyersMom said...

WINK; if you were a head and had to have a bug eating your blood, would you choose a louse or a tick??

SamandSawyersMom said...

WINK: If you had rabies and was about to die, what animal would you bite to give them rabies??

SamandSawyersMom said...

WINK: If you were an ant and you were building a colony and had to take food to your fellow ants, what food would you carry on your legs?

SamandSawyersMom said...

WINK: If you were fabric softener, would you rather be poured in or put in the downy ball??

SamandSawyersMom said...

WINK: If you were a counter top would you rather be formica or granite?

Lura said...

WINK: If you could keep only one cousin....

SamandSawyersMom said...

CRUP lura

SamandSawyersMom said...

are you going to post ever?? Do you need something to post about???

Carrie said...

Why don't you start dancing now?

You a grandma...sounds funny! Atleast you'll be a young grandma!

Amy said...

Haha, Sonya - interesting WINK questions! I'd like to see Crystal answer them all - hehehe.
I think being a dancer is going to be Avery's dream too - that girl is constantly dancing.