Does anyone know why I have no sound when I download my video's from my camera to my computer?? It has to be something on my camera that I don't have set correctly. Does anyone know what I am doing wrong??? PLEASE HELP!!! UGH!
Cheryl- No, I have no sound when I play it back on my camera either. I have messed with this thing for hours and have looked at every setting on my camera and there is nothing for sound or volume. I just find it strange to be able to record but have no sound. Ugh! It's frustrating!
4 comments:
no suggestions except to POST, I did
UM, is your volume turned on or up on your computer speakers?
I would just play around with it and it'll eventually work.
can you hear it if you play it back on your camera? Make sure the volume is up on your camera.
I'm not that ditzy Carebear!
Cheryl- No, I have no sound when I play it back on my camera either. I have messed with this thing for hours and have looked at every setting on my camera and there is nothing for sound or volume. I just find it strange to be able to record but have no sound. Ugh! It's frustrating!
Post a Comment