Tuesday, October 30, 2007

ERIN'S 9TH BIRTHDAY







Sunday was my neice,Erin's 9th birthday. We met my inlaws at Church and then we all went to Kevin and Marcia's house for Erin's party. We had a yummy dinner and watched her open her presents. After we were finished with our little party, she had a friends party. Kevin and Marcia rented a big jump house and Erin invited 16 friends over! I actually got in the jump house and it wore me out! ha ha The kids had a blast.

5 comments:

SamandSawyersMom said...

That is a big kitchen

glad you had fun

i remember her being born right before Halloween and Marcia still taking the kids trick or treating while I watched her new baby at their house.

Carrie said...

Oh man, I thought I was going to be first commenting on your's too...oh well...can't win 'em all!

Looks like a fun party...not a "FUN PARTY" it looks like you had fun at the birthday party.

Cheryl said...

Oh Carrie you crack me up. I remember when she was born too. Wow they grow fast.

Anonymous said...

I bet the jump house was a blast.
Looks like fun.

Amy said...

Looks like a fun party.