Happy Birthday!!!It looks like a fun time. I am so glad that he is feeling better. He looks great!
those kids are cute.where are the adults? hiding from the camera??
Those are cute kids and I bet he loved having them all there to celebrate his Birthday. Happy Birthday!!!
Happy Birthday! Those are really good pictures!
What nice pics. The kids are all so cute. I didn't realize that Shawn's dad was older - I guess he was in his 40's when Shawn was born then?
Yeah,where are the adults?I bet he loved every minute of it.Are those Marcia and Kevin`s kids?How many do they have? The oldest girl looks just like Marcia.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Happy Birthday!!!
It looks like a fun time. I am so glad that he is feeling better. He looks great!
those kids are cute.
where are the adults? hiding from the camera??
Those are cute kids and I bet he loved having them all there to celebrate his Birthday. Happy Birthday!!!
Happy Birthday!
Those are really good pictures!
What nice pics. The kids are all so cute. I didn't realize that Shawn's dad was older - I guess he was in his 40's when Shawn was born then?
Yeah,where are the adults?
I bet he loved every minute of it.
Are those Marcia and Kevin`s kids?How many do they have? The oldest girl looks just like Marcia.
Post a Comment