Dawson was my photographer for these pics so they aren't very good. In the bottom picture, I was jumping up and Sonya was pulling my shorts down so I was mooning Amy and Carrie!
I now know the EXACT moment Amy regretted inviting us. It is shown in the bottom picture. She is looking at her sister like "You were right, they are insane...I apoligize".
6 comments:
Funny. Poor Olivia looks shocked!!
It looks like you guys had a blast. I love your expression in the bottom (no pun intended) picture.
Hah, that's very funny!
Those are funny!
I now know the EXACT moment Amy regretted inviting us. It is shown in the bottom picture. She is looking at her sister like "You were right, they are insane...I apoligize".
I look evil in the first one. The second one cracks me up - you can see Sonya in mid-pull! Haha!
Post a Comment