Friday, October 12, 2007

PARKY'S FARM HALLOWEEN NIGHTS








Daws and I went to Parky's Farm tonight for Halloween nights! We go every year! It's our favorite out of all of the Halloween events. We got there at a little after 6 and stayed until 9:00 or so. We had a great time. We met up with Sonya and Steve and we saw Jamie briefly in the line for the hayride. My favorite is when it gets dark and the whole park is lit up........it's beautiful.

After the hayride, Sonya and Steve went to the magic show and Daws and I went over to roast marshmellows and we made yummy smores and then after that we went to the puppet show. The puppet show was really cute and very funny! Daws and I loved it. We went home after it was over because my stomach was bothering me and we were both very cold. We didn't know where Steve and Sonya were at that point so we just left without saying goodbye. I think they met up with Jamie and her husband and stayed a while longer with them. It was a very fun night for us!

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Very cute pictures. I love the Halloween Nights.

Anonymous said...

That looks like a lot of fun. I think I am going to have to go there.