Daws loves to ride the pony's every year at the Parky's Farm Halloween nights. This year it was 3 bucks to ride!!!! YIKES! But, since I always bring my own marshmellows, chocolate and graham crackers for smores, a thermos full of hot chocolate, and other drinks and snacks, I figure, I saved all that money that could have been spent on that stuff so I can spend 3 bucks for the pony ride. Plus I had a coupon for the admission so I saved that money as well!! I only spent 7 bucks the whole night!
About Me
Blog Archive
Saturday, October 13, 2007
PONY RIDE
Daws loves to ride the pony's every year at the Parky's Farm Halloween nights. This year it was 3 bucks to ride!!!! YIKES! But, since I always bring my own marshmellows, chocolate and graham crackers for smores, a thermos full of hot chocolate, and other drinks and snacks, I figure, I saved all that money that could have been spent on that stuff so I can spend 3 bucks for the pony ride. Plus I had a coupon for the admission so I saved that money as well!! I only spent 7 bucks the whole night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Very cute. Ryan loves to ride too.
that looks fun ezcept those poor ponies were walking in a 2 in circle. I have never seen it that bad. You know when I am screaming for animal rights, something is wrong
That looks very fun. $3 seems to be reasonable.
Oh yeah at Burger farm it was $3 as well. I think that's alot especially with two kids. We didn't do it at either place. I bet he liked it though.
Post a Comment