Hello girlie girls!! I thought I would actually type a post today!
Not a whole lot is going on so I have been having fun watching some of my favorite shows. Shawn and I have some shows that we watch every week together. We love The Biggest Loser. Shawn wants Neil to win but I don't. I used to like Neil a lot until he started cheating at the game. I can't stand it when people cheat at games!!! UGH! I do like the twin guy (forget his name) and his partner (forget her name too) but those are the two that I am rooting for to win.
Oh, I was scared last night while we were watching Survivor! I thought for sure they were going to pull a fast one and vote off James!!! He's my absolute fav on the show and I want him to win the whole thing. I hope he lasts til the end but I am so afraid he won't since everyone feels that he's a threat. I just love him!
Top Model is really good right now too. I want Heather to win. I just like her a lot. I think she is absolutely beautiful and I love her awkwardness and her non threatening personality. She's the girl that has Aspberger's which is high functioning autism. I know a little about it because Cameron's half sister Carmen (on his dad's side) has Aspberger's. Heather reminds me a lot of how Carmen acts. It's been very interesting to watch.
Dancing with the Stars has been exciting this year!!! I love Marie Osmond, I just love her personality. My favorite is Jenni Garth....she's not the best dancer by any means but I just love her personality too. I want one of the two of them to win.
We started watching Amazing Race on Sunday. I'm not sure who I like yet so I will get back to you on that one.
Oh and GH is very exciting right now!!! I am dying to know how everything turns out. I think that Coop is a bad guy afterall. I never thought that until after Carly confronted him........I wonder what we will find out about him. There are a lot of interesting things going on with all the characters.
I tried a new recipe yesterday in my crockpot and my husband LOVED IT! He's says it's definitely one of his favs now. I will post the recipe later. It was very yummy.
On Wednesday our heat wasn't working properly but the furnace guy came over and cleaned it did some other stuff to it so now it's working.........thank goodness!
Shawn caught the cold and stuff that Daws and I had and now I think I have it again too. Ugh! It must be a different bug since Sonya's swears that it's impossible to catch the same bug more than once. My husband is quite the joy to be around since he's been down about not being able to find a job and now he's sick........Lord help me! ha ha
Dawson is excited because he didn't have school today and he's also off Monday so he gets a 4 day weekend!!!! He and his dad are having fun hanging out together, playin video games and stuff.
I don't have a lot planned this weekend. Dawson and I are going to pick up Cam for a visit tonight and then we will drop him off at his friend's house. Tomorrow night we have a lasagna dinner to go to at my inlaws house. That should be yummy and then Sunday, we just have Church and football.
I have been going thru all of my boys clothes and I have found a ton of clothes to give to Amanda for her boys. I am so excited to be able to have something to contribute since I don't have a whole lot of ways to help right now. I can't wait for our trip to her house in December and we can finally meet in person!!! YAY!!!! Me, Jamie and Sonya are going so it should be a lot of fun!
I can't believe Thanksgiving is the week after next!!!! Time is just flying by sooo quickly!!! This year will be the first year in about 7 years that I won't be cooking the whole Thanksgiving dinner. Now that Shawn's parents live here in Ohio, we will all be together for Thanksgiving for the very first time!!! Even Shawn's sister, Kristen and her husband Jason will be here. I am looking forward to it.
Oh and one more thing. Webkinz has a new game in the Arcade that I am now addicted to! It's called Home Before Dark!!! I love that game! At first I had no clue how to play it but I just kept trying to figure it out and now I have gotten to the 4th level and have won 48 bucks!!! Daws has now made it to the second level, he loves that game too! Has anyone else played that game yet???
Okay well, I have babbled enough for one post........catch ya'll later!

6 comments:
Wow...what a post! I loved reading it.
I am glad JR is off of survivor. It is one of the channels I can get. He drove me bonkers.
I can't get antm, which bums me out, but I am sure I can catch reruns when we have cable again on mtv or vh1.
I love the biggest loser and Neil has to go. He was not only dishonest in cheating, but that was dangerous too!
I am sorry that Shawn is sick. Maybe a good job offer will cime today. Prayers that it will!
I am so excited to see you. I will makesure my camera has fresh batteries in it!!!!
Have a good day - and a nice time seeing Cam.
GH is very exciting! wow!
I can't figure that game out on webkins. i need to play it some more and see if i can figure it out. i could not do it yesterday. haha
sorry shawn is sick. i hope he feels better soon. enjoy your time with cam!
OK, GH YEAH!! Love it. I think Coop is bad news. Haven't made a decision about Amazing Race either, I definitely know who I don't like!! Ryan has played that game, he is pretty good at it, it amazes me how boys can just look a t a toy or game and just know how to do it. I have to read all the directions and I am still confused. You can't catch the same bug twice UNLESS it mutates and then it is technically a different bug. Cheating sucks but I don't watch any of those shows.
Oh well wasn't that a lengthy post?
I love James too and he is my favorite. He seemed so shocked last night. Sammy and I were scared to death and had the covers up to our faces watching, hoping he woudln't go home. JR stinks. I am glad he is gone.
Heather is my favorite too on Model except I don;t think she is pretty at all. But I wanther to win because apparently she is gorgeous.
Have fun with Cam
We may need another car to go to Amanda's hosue.c heryl said that she has tons already to pack too. we will see i guess.
I love Dancing With The Stars too. Helio is my favorite. I hope Mel goes home next.
Don't watch any of the other shows. I try to watch Top Model, but its hard sometimes because of the time its on. I've learned to watch things at 9 or later so I know Olivia's asleep at that time.
Have a good weekend with the fam. Sounds nice.
Don`t want Neil, the cheater, to win either.I like the twin, I think his name is Bill.I missed this past weeks episode because we had a power outage.I like Heather, too, but I don`t think she`s pretty. Bianca needs to go home.She`s just mean.
I hope Jennie Garth wins even though I don`t watch the show, she`s a good person all around.
I just LOVE reality tv,except Survivor, never been able to get into that show for some reason.
Post a Comment