The little white Christmas tree means alot to me because it was made by my father inlaw and the green and silver wreath was made by Shawn's Aunt Doe Doe. The four stockings were made by my mom and the two Kitty stockings were bought on clearance last year for a buck!!!! ha
I love it!! We have a little tree kind of like the white one that Steve's Grandfather made for him. It's green though and has colored lights. It's definitely a family heirloom!
9 comments:
I love the kitty stockings. I couldn't see the tree picture as it wouldn't download. Maybe next time! You are so festive!!
Very nice. I love decorating for Christmas too! I put my villages out tonight. I'll post pics later.
I love it!! We have a little tree kind of like the white one that Steve's Grandfather made for him. It's green though and has colored lights. It's definitely a family heirloom!
I was finally able to see the tree! That is very pretty. Is it ceramic?
Very nice! I like all the sentiment to everything you have!
I like that Christmas tv you put up. it looks so real
I love it all.
That was me but I wasn`t able to sign my name for some reason.
Your decorations are gorgeous! Your house is pretty.
Post a Comment