Shelly's daughter, Casey, is the Whoopi cushion!!! I cracked up when I saw it........I thought it was hilarious. Shelly made the whole outfit herself!!! I was very impressed.
Sonya, I took a couple of pics of Alexis for ya but I have no idea what her costume was and I didn't ask her because I didn't want her to know that I didn't know what she was! I thought this was a cute pic of her. Daws was a red bandit ninja and I dressed as a bumble bee for his party.

5 comments:
cute picture. Boy Alexis is getting so big.
yeah she is cute. I am thinking 80's leather rocker?? No clue
you are cute as a bee and daws is scary as a red headed ninja!
I like your bee costume!
haha, i love the whoopi cushion! Very original! haha
you look adorable as a bee.
daws looks great as a ninja - very convincing. :)
Post a Comment