Tuesday, November 13, 2007

MY COUPON DEALS



Okay, I tried to follow what the others are doing with the coupons and deals this week. I had to get some help from Sonya and I was able to get everything you see here for less than 17 bucks!
The pic with the Dorito's in it was my Meier purchase which came to a total of $5.80 after coupons!!
The pic with the Trix yogurt was my purchase from Kroger and the total came to $10.63!!!
Oh I was soooo excited to be able to do this!!! Now I feel like I am a part of the coupon club!!! ha ha I am however an amateur who needs lots of help and tips so feel free to share!
Oh, I almost forgot to tell you the best part! When I went to Meier to buy the Skippy Peanut butter, they were all out of the 18 ounce jars that were on sale for a dollar so I took a 28 ounce jar up to the register and asked if I could replace the smaller jar for the larger jar and she said "Sure"! So, I got a 28 ounce jar of Skippy peanut butter for 20 cents because it was on sale for a dollar and I had a coupon for 40 cents off, that doubled to 80 cents off so I paid 20 cents!!!! I was so proud of the fact that I am able to work all of this out since I am soooo mathematically challenged it's not funny! ha

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you did great, please, help me with your same deal.I am right there with you. I tried to use coupons that i had once and didn`t feel like I saved that much. When I read what some other people were doing, I knew I hadn`t done it right. Sonya, please help me,too.Write an article on your webpage for all us mathematically challenged people.

Lura said...

Whoo hoo! Way to go. Thanks for the coupons! I got them Saturday. I love reading about everyone's deals. That's great they gave you the bigger peanut butter!

Amanda said...

Yay for you! Those were some great deals!

Jamie said...

Yay, I'm so glad you got some of the deals!! Good job!! That's awesome that they gave you the peanut butter deal!! Way to go!!!

Cheryl said...

Kevin called me a brand snob...I like what I like and the coupons and the sales are never for my brands, not the really good ones. I just can't go and get stuff that I don't need or won't use. But I cheer you all on. I do love doritos though!

SamandSawyersMom said...

good job young earthling.

did you have a coupon for the doritos?

Crystal said...

No, I didn't have a coupon for Doritos. Meier has them on sale for $2.75 and they are also buy one get one free and that's a HUGE deal on Doritos!

Carrie said...

Good deals!

I don't have the patience to do it.

Char said...

Good job!