It`s good to see pictures of people you haven`t seen in awhile and know they are doing well.How old is Timmy?
he is good teri. i talked to linda at camp. i saw him too. he is 15everyone looks old
Oh my gosh, I thought he was only about 10! The last time I saw him he was just learning to ride without his training wheels. Joe and Linda are such good people and they`ve made a huge impact on many people`s lives.
Looks...fun!
I love Joe and Linda, Timmy was born when David was about a year old. Can you believe he is 15, we are old!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
It`s good to see pictures of people you haven`t seen in awhile and know they are doing well.How old is Timmy?
he is good teri. i talked to linda at camp. i saw him too. he is 15
everyone looks old
Oh my gosh, I thought he was only about 10! The last time I saw him he was just learning to ride without his training wheels. Joe and Linda are such good people and they`ve made a huge impact on many people`s lives.
Looks...fun!
I love Joe and Linda, Timmy was born when David was about a year old. Can you believe he is 15, we are old!
Post a Comment