Cute shoes, he looks happy!!
He does look happy! does he still believe?
No Carebear, Cam doesn't still believe but he still pretends for Daws since Daws still believes.
oh those are cute.
I don't understand why you keep putting Santa in ""??
I put it in quotes cause he's not real!
WHAT!!!! what are you saying??
Uhm, did you miss the whole santa's not real part of childhood?? ha ha
It looks like Dawson wants to jump in with some help in opening the presents!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Cute shoes, he looks happy!!
He does look happy! does he still believe?
No Carebear, Cam doesn't still believe but he still pretends for Daws since Daws still believes.
oh those are cute.
I don't understand why you keep putting Santa in ""??
I put it in quotes cause he's not real!
WHAT!!!! what are you saying??
Uhm, did you miss the whole santa's not real part of childhood?? ha ha
It looks like Dawson wants to jump in with some help in opening the presents!
Post a Comment