Thursday, December 6, 2007

DEAR BLOG BUDDIES

WOW!!! Where do I start? My heart is feeling soo fullfilled and I am completely in awe of the Lord's Blessings. It totally amazes me how He has put so many wonderful people in my life. I seriously feel like I have angels that were sent directly to me from Him.....You Angels know who you are!!!!!

I am completely humbled by the generosity and love that some people have recently shown me and my family.

All of my life, I had gotten into alot of trouble by trying to fit in with a group and it was always a not so good group. I have never felt like I belonged anywhere and I have searched and searched my whole life for the sense of acceptance and belonging. I had a rough childhood with not the best parents, which eventually hardened my heart to feelings of love and trust.

I have to say that starting this blog has Blessed my life more than I can say. This is going to sound very corny but for the first time in my life, I feel like I am a part of a good group of people who truly love and accept me for who I am. I cannot tell you how fullfilling that is for someone like me.

I wanted you all to know how grateful I am for each and every one of you and I wanted to just say THANK YOU for bringing such happiness and fullfillment into my life. I am completely humbled.

Thank you, my Angels!!!!

5 comments:

SamandSawyersMom said...

You are so welcome. I wish you knew how much you deserved every blessing that God has given you. I wish you knew your worth so others could truly appreciate it too. We are all so lucky to have someone in our lives like you too. You are funny, slightly attractive and very loyal and who doesn't need that? An you were nice enough to "grow" with us this holiday season instead of staying thin like years past..thanks!

Cheryl said...

I always think it sounds like someone is describing a dog when they say someone is loyal? It is just the first thing that comes to my mind? It's not so bad because I love dogs, in fact I like most dogs more than people. But you are a dog in my book. hahaha. I'm in a mood. I am glad you are feeling warm and fuzzy and accepted. Have a blessed day!

Jamie said...

Well I agree that you are a total loving and deserving person of any and all blessings you receive. I enjoy you so much more than you'll ever know!! I'm so glad to have gotten an opportunity to be a part of your life and hope that you know how much you are a blessing to those around you!!

Amanda said...

I love and accept every bit of you! Your friendship came at the perfect time and I will always be grateful to God, (and Sonya!) for introducing us. You are an amazing, selfless person and a fantastic wife and mother. I love you!

Anonymous said...

I don't know if you are talking about me being an angel....sometimes I feel like a devil!