Monday, December 10, 2007

HOME TODAY

I'm home with a sick child today. He was up most of the night coughing and thirsty. He has a fever, no voice, sore throat and bad stuffy nose! I would have just left him here with Shawn and gone to work but Shawn has an interview this morning and his third interview with Prudential this afternoon. So, I just switched my day off. We are very hopeful about the Prudential job, I will let you all know what happens!!!!

7 comments:

Cheryl said...

Poor Daws I hope he feels better! Ryan has a little cold right now too, just snotty so far.

SamandSawyersMom said...

yeah i have 5 snotty nosed ones today. everyone around us is sick.

Jamie said...

OH, I hope he feels better and that the interviews go well today. Let us know what happens.

Anonymous said...

I hope he feels better soon.

Good luck to Shawn with his interview today!!

Char said...

Aww man! Colds are no fun. I have one and I've been miserable.
Good luck to Shawn!

Amy said...

We were there a couple weeks ago - with all of us getting it. No fun.

Lura said...

Hope Daws if feeling better soon!