Sunday, December 30, 2007

THE KITCHEN

The dishwasher works!!! YAY ME!!!!
The space is where the fridge will go. We will eventually replace the cabinets but they will do for now.
This is a cute little nook that inside the kitchen that someone built a desk and shelves to use as a little computer/office area....I love it! It will be great for Daws to sit and do his homework while I cook!
Back door off the kitchen.
Door to the basement and a space for the stove.

I need some ideas for a better color for this kitchen! I don't know what they were thinkin with this color! It makes feel a bit blue! ha

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like the kitchen a lot. it has the most potential. It just needs new paint and cabinets eventually

Cheryl said...

You could paint the cabinets to match whatever color you wanted. Like taupe and and cream, what color are your dishes and stuff? I have done every room in our house, let me know what advice you need.

Cheryl said...

You know just some new hardware in the kitchen would really dress it up.

Cheryl said...

Are the cabinets wood or metal? I have seen a ton of programs where all they do is add molding and repaint and they are gorgeous!

Carrie said...

Go Kentucky Wildcats! The blue is HIDEOUS! You could always paint the cabinets white and get new knobs to make them look brand new. The countertops look like they're in good shape. You could always paint the walls a nice pale yellow or real light sage green. I love red kitchens too, so you could go that route too!

Crystal said...

Carebear, shawn and I have decided to go with the light sage green for the kitchen!!! That's funny you thought of the same color!

Cheryl said...

Mine was a light sage green before we went with the Mickey kitchen.